Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Incapable Wrecked-Um's Unemployment blog Day 2-3

I've spent the last two days digging through my basement to find stuff to sell. I've put about 25 new items on Ebay in the last few days, but i still find myself a little overwhelmed trying to find stuff to sell. Every box, drawer or pile seems to yield a minimum of things I don't want, vs items I either want, don't want to let go, or had plans to use for something. I have gone through this before, I know the progression. i let go of all the stuff I don't want first, it leads to letting go other stuff. I tell myself "You'll never use this, you'll never have the time to build-customize-convert this piece" so let it go out the door. It works, it is just a process, and one that I will need to push through quickly. After looking at numbers, we are in way worse shape than even I was afraid to admit. My wife will be needing medication soon, and the baby has been sick and has a Dr. appt. today. I've been spending less, even in just the last three days, between gas, fast food, convenience store food, etc, but the difference may still be too wide to really make up easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment